Hello M.Sahil,Agra College, Agra
Agra College was established in the year 1823 by Pandit Gangadhar Shastri. Until the year 1883, Agra College was under the control of Government after which it was allowed to run independently. It is the oldest Educational Institute in North India. Presently the college provides various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs in Arts, Biotechnology, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Fine-Arts, Law and Science stream.Agra College Courses and Admission
Agra College Undergraduate Admission
Agra College offers B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BA LLB, LLB, B.Tech. and B.Ed programs at the undergraduate level. Candidates looking for admission to these courses must have passed 10+2 (Relevant Stream) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Whereas for admission to LLB program, candidates must hold bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
Admissions to these programs will be done on the basis of scores obtained in Entrance Exam conducted by the Institute. However for final selection to B.Tech. course, candidate must appear for UPSEE Entrance Exam.Agra College Placement
The Central Placement cell of Agra College generates suitable placement opportunities for all the candidates. The Placement cell makes sure that it provides the required training in order to bring maximum placement offers every year.Agra College Notable Alumni
- Ajit Doval, 5th National Security Adviser of India.
- Bhagwan Singh, former High Commissioner in Fiji.
- Charan Singh, former Prime Minister of India.
- Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma, former President of India.
- G. Taru Sharma, N-Bios laureate.
- Moti Lal Nehru, Lawyer & President of the Indian National Congress.
- Raj Babbar, film actor and politician.
- Sir Chhotu Ram, Unionist leader in the pre-independence era.
- Thank you ,Hope it helps you