- I am a law student but I don't want to practice what should I do to earn regular money.. thank you..
I am a law student but I don't want to practice what should I do to earn regular money.. thank you..
Legal Practitioner / Advocate / Legal Advisor. Lawyerscanwork as legal counsel and legal advisors for corporate sector, firms, organizations, legal persons, individuals and families. ...
Government Service. ...
Legal Outsourcing. ...
And many more .
Hope the answer will be helpful.
LAW is a big field dealing with righteous path to justice .
Fields you can enter after studying law...
- Mass Media, and Journalism
- Law Professor
- Business Analyst
Among so many others...
You've just entered a phase in life where you finally have freedom to pursue what your heart lies in. Follow your passion. Live life wild.
- Being a legal advisor is a good option in this case.
- A Legal Advisor is essentially a lawyer who provides legal counsel to a large corporation or organization. They also provide general legal advice about corporate decisions regarding corporate growth, mergers or other practices.
- Legal Advisors generally work in the legal departments of large corporations.
- You can apply for this job in various industries checking on the opportunities online.
- Clearing All India Bar Exam will also be an add on.
- Hope this answer is helpful. All the best.