I am in 12th (commerce stream), can I write the NIFT exam 2021 before my final board exams?. am I eligible for writing the entrance exam? my board exams are around March.
You do not have to 12th/final year of college/final year of diploma resultsof examination at the time of admission or counselling, but your admission depends on the following conditions: -
- You must be below 18 years of age and have to submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10 in the prescribed Proforma duly signed by the parent/guardian. Submission of the false document is a punishable offence.
- Candidates have to submit their qualifying degree to the campus director or joint director of the allotted college on or before a date to be announced soon.
- If a candidate’s result has not been declared at the time of admission and he/she is seeking provisional admission, in that case he/she shall have to provide relevant proof of having cleared the examination.
- Candidates who are seeking provisional admission will have to bring the date sheet/admit card/Principal’s certificate as proof of having taken the exam.
- Candidates who are seeking provisional admission will only be considered for admission if their result has not been declared by the institution or university.
- Age allowed for general category candidates as of October 01, 2019, is 23 years.
- Relaxation is given to reserve categories.
So according to above rules you can sit for the exam .
But you have to submit your results before taking admission.
They will ask for your 12th pass certificate during admission if you get through GAT/CAT & situation test.
Hope this helps!!