I am in 2nd year B. Sc. pursuing an honours degree in physics from a government run college. My core subject is physics and maths as subsidiary, what should be my qualifying code if I wish to appear for neet since I don't have chemistry or biology in core.
You should select the code 07 dear as code 07 is for aspirants who have passed any other examination which in scope and standard is equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
Steps you need to follow for filling neet application form are listed below "-
- Filling in the application of NEET 2020
- Uploading of scanned images
- NEET application fee payment
- Printing of confirmation page.
Also you need to upload following documents for filling neet application form :-
- Your passport size photograph:- background should be white , preferably with name and date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Postcard size picture:- Must be taken on or after September 1, 2019.Preferably with name and date of taking the photograph and should not be with cap or goggles.
- Signature:- it should be on white Background with black pen; signature should be in running hand writing [not in capital letter].
- Left-hand thumb impression:- it should be with blue ink on white paper
- Class 10 passing certificate :- You should scan your Class X Passing Certificate for uploading
For detailed information go through our page for which link is provided below :-
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK