i am preparing for UGC NET DEc 2019? can you suggest me few tips for exam?
Hello UGC NET Aspirants!
Results for UGC NET June 2019 has been declared and soon the application forms for UGC NET 2019 Exam Dec will be released.
Coming to the point of the correct strategy for UGC NET Dec exam, here we go.
· Get yourself updated with the latest syllabus
· Dedicate a proper duration to prepare, prepare at least 3–6 months before appearing for the examination.
· Familiarize yourself with all the topics and do not skip any topic.
· Keep always in mind that paper 1 is also important to crack the exam.
· Always prepare short notes for revision.
· Do not leave practicing previous year question papers.
· Practice a lot attempt maximum number of questions within the given time frame.
· Be accurate in the calculations or else it is no use.
· Evaluate your performance time to time.
· Prepare important areas and then the areas you are weak at.
· Strictly follow the strategy as well as timetable you decide.
· Try always to practice online as exam is CBT.
· Always keep summary of concepts to recall the chapters.
· Revision is very important practice the topics which you are learning but revise older ones too or else concepts will fade away.
i really hope this information will surely help you candidates. Best of luck.