- I am studying in class 9th ICSE BOARD.I want to prepare for IIT JEE and NTSE exams also.but the problem is that the IIT pattern and NTSE patterm is of ...
I am studying in class 9th ICSE BOARD.I want to prepare for IIT JEE and NTSE exams also.but the problem is that the IIT pattern and NTSE patterm is of CBSE PATTERN and I Am in ICSE BOARD. PLZ TELL ME WAHT I SHOULD DO TO CLEAR IIT MY PARENTS say please focus on your board as ICSE syllabus is very mu
I want you to understand one thing that sometimes rushing towards goal is dangerous because in this way its very much possible that you may create a sense of burden and pressure in yourself so don't panic.I have seen lot of aspirant who cracked IIT jee in just preparing from class 12 and i have also seen aspirants who started preparing from class 9th itself and weren't able to make in 1st, 2nd or even 3rd attempt.There is no need for rush as you will have plenty of time and opportunity and if you will have determination then you will surely get it done.
Indeed your parents are right that currently you should focus on your boards and try to score good marks in that.
Now this in brief how you can prepare for JEE:
Just start with the syllabus
1. Analyse the syllabus wholly.
2. Highlight the topics which you haven't read yet, and start with them.
3. Make a routine and divide the timing for the three subjects.
4. When you will be in 11th, everything would seem to be very new to you. So start with a basic book, I would suggest for the very recommended NCERT for physics and chemistry.
For maths, practice from R.D Sharma or RS Agarwal.
5. After completion of every chapter, you must practice the DDP and study material of any good coaching or else, practice previous years questions.
For physics, i would recommend you to study and practice D.C Pandey.
For chem, ncert +RC Mukherjee(physical) , I think that would be enough .
After, completing your syllabus, probably in the month of Dec, start giving me test series of a good institute.
Remember, consistency+ hard work is all what you require to crack any exam.
I hope this helps.
May be your board is different the chapters will be in your syllabus. You have studied them. You might have some chapters which are not in NCERT but all the chapters in NCERT is included in your ICSE board syllabus. So get the syllabus from the official webpage and know which parts of subject are in your ICSE board syllabus and prepare for them very seriously. If there are some chapter which may be not in the syllabus then you can do self-study in that part.
If you get any doubt then you can watch youtube videos for the concept and clearance. There also site which will give you free videos for some section of a subject. for that you can search is google.
Hope it helps!
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Get Access to AI based coaching with Video Lectures, Mock Test, Sample Paper, and Prep Booster