I got 173 marks in neet 2019 can i get government seat in bams in Uttrakhand I belong to obc category
You have scored 173 Marks as your NEET SCORE in NEET 2019 which is considered Poor but you can go for alternate courses as well as apply in private or Semi-government medical colleges as well as other Paramedical courses.
Here are the Uttarakhand NEET BAMS 2018 Cutoffs:
1.AIQ(All India Quota):
(1) Doon Medical College, Dehradun: 445
(2) Government Medical College, Haldwani: 442
(3) Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medica Research and Science, Garhwal: 428
2. SQ(State Quota):
(1) Doon Medical College, Dehradun: 348
(2) Government Medical College, Haldwani: 311
(3) Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medica Research and Science, Garhwal: 321
Conclusion: As you can observe that you could not make it to the cutoffs, however, you can still apply as there still remains a chance as you are eligible if the cutoffs remain low. thus please take part in the admission process and try out other state colleges as other semi-government and private colleges and you can ask us for more information about any of your queries.
If not then you can also try out these other courses as well:
1. Occupational Health and Safety officer
2. Operation Theatre technologist
3. Ophthalmic Assitant
5. Non- clinical Physician
6. Physician associate and assistant
8. Radiotherapy Technologist
9. Sleep Lab technologist
10. Pediatric Physical Therapist
You can also ask us other queries, questions, problems, doubts, issues, and information as a separate question and I assure you that it will be answered surely and satisfactorily.
I consider your query has met with its conclusion.
ALL THE BEST!!
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK