I got 60% in 12th hsc in 2018. I scored 39 in physics, 57 in chemistry,52 in biology, could i give neet in 2019 .
Yes you are eligible.
The following eligiblity criteria is necessary to be fulfilled to give the exam:
- Students who have passed the class XII qualifying exam.
- Students who are appearing for the class XII qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class XII.
- All applicants must have obtained the necessary aggregate marks in the qualifying exam:
- General Category- 50% marks in qualifying exam. OBC/SC/ST Category- 40% marks in qualifying exam. General- Physically Handicapped Category- 45% marks in qualifying exam. OBC/SC/ST- Physically Handicapped Category- 40% marks in qualifying exam.
Hope it helps