I got 83.17 %tile in CMAT 2020 with score 211. Which colleges can i target ? Please suggest some good colleges from which i can expect a call on this score
- ITM Navi Mumbai (fees = 10.5 lakhs)
- IMT Nagpur (14 lakhs)and Hyderabad (12 lakhs) campuses
- BIMM Pune (7.85 lakhs)
- BIMTECH Noida (only for PGDM RM and PGDM IBM). BIMTECH Noida considers CAT/XAT/GMAT percentile for its main PGDM program and for PGDM IB
- NDIM New Delhi (9.3 lakhs)
- Praxis Kolkata (7.57 lakhs)
- XISS Ranchi (10 lakhs)
- XIME Bangalore (10 lakhs)
- Alliance University Bangalore (13 lakhs)
You can definitely expect a call from these institutions if you apply for them. Moreover they are decent colleges in terms of both academics and placements and you can easily bag a good job in a reputed organization with an average compensation package of around 6-7 lakhs.
If you belong to the state of Maharashtra then you can also expect a call from SIES Mumbai and NL Dalmia but if you're from outside Maharashtra then it would be a little difficult as then the cutoffs would be 99.94 and 99.83 percentile respectively with 5 seats each for outside Maharashtra students through CMAT.