I got 88.5% in 12th boards n 93.79 percentile in du jat. Is there any chance I could get admission in BBA/BMS/BBE?
there are chances that ytou can get admission in aryabhatta college, keshav mahavidyala for admission through DUJAT. Since the final weightage for admission has 65% of the weightage of DUJAT score and the rest 35% for best 4 marks includint maths and english compulsary.
To know more about DUJAT check this link: https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/du-jat-result.