I have 88 percentile in jee and 99 marks in MH-CET ,80% in 12th,I am OBC-NCL,then which enggi.college may I get admission in Mumbai,Navi mumbai or near by (For Computer science engineering)
As per your score in MHTCET, there are chances of yours to get private engineering colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. The top engineering colleges in Mumbai are VJTI, Institute of chemical technology, Sardar Patel college of engineering. To get admission in these colleges through MHTCET score you must atleast score 130 and above in MHTCET. So with 99 score in MHTCET you can get private engineering colleges in Maharashtra such as D.Y Patil college of engineering, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Data Meghe college of engineering, Terna engineering college etc.
Hope this information helps you.
Based on previous year cut off, you can get BE Computer Science Engineering in the following colleges through MH-CET -
- Terna Public Charitable Trust's Terna Engineering College, Navi Mumbai
- Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
- Atharva College of Engineering, Malad
- Smt Indira Gandhi College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
- Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Saraswati College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
- Jawahar Education Society's AC Patil College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering and Technology, Navi Mumbai
To know more about the colleges in which you can get a seat, you can use MHT CET College Predictor https://www.careers360.com/mht-cet-college-predictor?ici=cp-listing_root&icn=MHT-CET-College-Predictor