I have given NATA exam and in a day or two I'll get the results after that when will Sir J J college of architecture start the admission process for the year 2020-21?
Hello Ankita ,
Hope you are doing good ,
Sir JJ College of Architecture , Mumbai
Admission process :
Admission process for B.Arch :
- Candidates needs to appear for the national aptitude test in architecture (NATA) conducted by council of architecture (COA)
- they also need to register themselves on the official website of sir JJ college of architecture , Mumbai for counselling .
- the merit list will be prepared based on the results of the counselling and NATA score.
- the seat will be allowed to the candidates as per the counselling round 1,2,3.
- finally , candidates have to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission process within scheduled dates.
Admission process for M.Arch .
- Candidates need to appear for the MAH-M.ARCH-CET, conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- They also need to register themselves on the official website of Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai for counselling.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the MAH-M.ARCH-CET score and counselling.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per the counselling round I, II and III.
The students review for this college is 4.4/5.
For other details go through the link given :
Hope this information was helpful , Thank you.