I have got 84.2 percentile in CAT exams so what kind of colleges do I get?
Latest: Are you prepared for CAT? Take IMS FREE Online CAT Mock Test. Start Now
Here is the name of the best colleges;
1. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
2. Institute of Financial Management and Research, Changambakkam.
3. Prin. L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai.
4. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
4. Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore.
5. Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
6. University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
7. Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai.
8. FORE School of Management, New Delhi.
9. Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy.
10. ABV – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior.
11. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai.
12. Institute of Rural Management, Anand.
13. Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technical University, Delhi.
14. DMS, NIT Trichy.
15. Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
Hope this will help you. Best of luck.
Congrats for clearing first step of CAT
College you may expect :
BIMTECH, GIM, WELINGKAR MUMBAI, KJSOM(TRY LESS CHANCE), SIES, XIME, CHRIST,IMT NGP
Hope it clears your doubts. All the best for your future endeavours.
Feel free to contact incase of any queries.