I have state general merit no. Around 25000 in open category can i get admission in gcoe amravati
Congratulations on securing this rank.
Based on the cutoffs of previous years, I am sorry to say but you cannot get GCOE, Amravati. You can try for other colleges if you want.
I would suggest you to visit https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/mht-cet-cutoff to get information regarding the cutoffs of previous years and shortlist the colleges that you can get with your rank. Having said that, I will also say that the cutoffs vary every year depending on the number of candidates, their rank, the number of seats available, etc.
You can also use the college predictor by visiting https://www.careers360.com/mht-cet-college-predictor?icn=mhtcet-clgpd&ici=clevertap-web-header
Hope that helped.
All the best!
Cut off is different for every categories
MHT CET CUT OFF (marks)
Electronics and telecommunication (TFWS) : 23
CSE (GOPENS) : 47
ELECTRICAL (PWDCS) : 49
- Application forms are available online on the official website of the college.
- The minimum eligibility for admissions to the UG courses is 45% marks in 10+2 with Physics and Math as compulsory subject.
- For PG admissions, the minimum eligibility is a relevant B.Tech/B.E degree.
- For B.Tech course, candidates are selected on the basis of MHT -CET score followed by counselling.
- GATE score is considered for selection in M.Tech program.
1st year: 83935
2nd year: 76940
3rd year: 69640
4th year: 63968
ALL THE BEST