I want to clear clat entrance exam? Is the examination of the Clint not in Hindi language? How to prepare for clat entrance exam?
No, CLAT examination is not conducted in Hindi, it is conducted in English only.
For your reference,
CLAT examination pattern is provided below:-
* total number of questions :- 150 questions
* type of questions asked :- mcqs/objective. Basically, your clat question paper will contain several passages of around 300 to 450 words and those passages will be followed by series of mcqs.
* medium of the question paper :- English
* mode of the examination :- it will be conducted in offline mode / pen paper based examination
* total marks :- the examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks
*Duration of the examination :- 2 hours
* marking scheme :-
. -) you get one mark for each correct answer .
. -) here is penalty of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
Subject wise number of questions in your clat 2021 examination is provided below:-
*english language :- 28 - 32 questions
*quantitative techniques :- 13-17questions
*Legal Reasoning :- 35-39 questions
*current affairs including gk :- 35-39 questions
*Logical Reasoning :- 28-32 questions
For more details regarding clat examination pattern you can visit our page at
Coming to , how you should prepare for your CLAT examination,
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your clat examination:-
*Go well through your CLAT syllabus , don't leave any part just because you find it difficult or boring or you don't like it.You can get clat syllabus at https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-syllabus
List of best books which you can follow to master CLAT syllabus is given below subject wise :-
GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
*Manorama Year Book
*General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
*Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
*A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
*Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
*Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
*Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
*Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
*Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
*Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For detailed information about books for CLAT go through
*A major part of your Clat question paper are from the gk and current affairs section , so focus more on them, read news papers like The Hindu, Financial Express, and The Economist on daily basis to keep you updated
*Make a routine or a time table and religiously follow it , take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Plan your studies, and set daily, weekly and monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
*Revise at regular intervals as syllabus is wide .
*Solve previous year CLAT questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam etc
* Once done with complete syllabus, go through CLAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your CLAT examination
For more preparation tips go through