Ibs kolkata good for mba? which one is better BIBS kolkata or IBS kolkata?
In order to make an informed decision about which college to choose for your final joining, you must analyze various parameters of a B-School to decide the one which matches with your final goals. At the end of your MBA, your goal could be entrepreneurship, higher education, job opportunities, greater exposure, increased market value or something very different. Basis the end result, please choose the college wisely.
For higher education, you should choose a college with good faculty and academic exposure, for career opportunities - choose a college with good placement records, for exposure and networking - choose a one with greater alumni base and so on.
Below I am mentioning few details pertaining to both the colleges basis which you can make your final choice:
- College: The college was established in 1995. They offer 2year full time program to help students evolve as future leaders.
- Entrance Exam: IBSAT followed by GD/PI
- Top recruiters include HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IMRB International, Indusind Bank, Hinduja Leyland Finance, etc. among many others.
- Average salary: INR 6LPA
- Highest salary INR 8LPA and above
- 11th among Top New Generation B-Schools
- 108 th rank by Business Today
- 2nd among Zone wise – Digital Mailers
For more info refer: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/ibs-business-school-kolkata
- The college is among the top colleges for MBA in Kolkata. They offer MBA program in with specialisations in Digital Marketing, Business Management, Financial Management and Banking.
- There are also courses for Industry Integrated Business Management, Executive Management.
- Average Salary: INR 4.65 LPA
- Highest Salary : INR 13.6 LPA
- Top recruiters include ICICI Bank, Coca-Cola, Asian Paints, Dabur, Britannia, Mother Dairy among many others.
Now that you know the key differences between the two colleges, choose the best one basis your future aspirations. IBS is a brand that has campuses in 6 different cities. Also the top colleges of IBS are highly valued in the industry and considered among the top 30 colleges for MBA. Due to this, IBS gives you the opportunity to leverage the strong alumni network across all campuses. That will be a better option when you want the network or to change jobs in future.
IBS Kolkata is one of the campuses of ICFAI Business School. IBS Kolkata is better than Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata in many aspects. The Placement opportunities are good in IBS. Facilities, faculty and campus environment is good in IBS.
To know more about IBS Kolkata use below mentioned link.
For more information about Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata, West Bengal go through below link.
Hope this information helped you.