Bennet University is a private educational institute located in Noida, uttar Pradesh. It offers 8 UG courses and 7 PG courses. Collecting reviews from various sources this is what i could sum up to :
- The fees is pretty high. For B.E it is around 15Lakhs, for BBA around 8 lakhs and for B.A it varies between 8 to 15 lakhs.
- The academic staff is good. however, over the years the college a seen a downside in its quality of teaching.
- The food at the hostel is not good. Students complain a lot about unhygiene food.
- The hostel life is pretty strict. If you are looking for a little free hostel life, then its not an answer.
- The research in the college is really good. The campus has implicit coding culture among its students.
- The college is located almost outskirts to the main city. Transportation and easy access to the essentials is difficult.
- Placements are not really great.
Now its your choice to decide whether you want to join or not. Research more about the campus and the hostel. Here is the link of one of the reviews about the college.Choose the best for you.
Benett University camous is spread over approx. 70 acres area with singapur construction model. College provides all the necessary facilities to students such as labs, digital classrooms, library, hostel, etc. faculty members are also very experienced and supportive. College offers exceptinally good placement opportunities to students of MBA,CSE, It etc. corebranches.
To know more, kindly visit our page at:
Bennett University is situated in greater noida -UP established in 2016. There are so many courses available for students like all branches of Engineering, B.sc, B.A. BCA, BBA etc. Admission is based on the class 12th, JEE Main, NEET and SAT examination conducted by the college board.
Talking about placements their highest package salary was 44 LPA and average salary is 6.9 LPA. Around 150 students got placed. They also provide internships. Major companies that visited are AMazon, geeksforgeeks, HP, Samsung are major recruiters.
It is widely spread across 68 acres. They have well maintained classes, library, Labs. Even projectors have in their classes. Fully wifi enabled campus. Faculty are okay. They provide research opportunity.
Institutions fees- 3,50,000/per sem hostel fees is around 1.5 lakhs-1.7 Lakhs.