Is Doing PGDM in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS from ASM IIBR pune is good or not.
Institute of Business Management and Research, Audyogik Shikshan Mandal, Chinchwad, Pune runs a 2-year programme of PGDM in International Finance in association with the US–CPA at a total fee of Rs. 6 lakhs.
Highlights of this course:
- This is an exhaustive industry-relevant course that addresses the precise requirement of the corporate
- Student is trained to be a CPA professional, an area where the demand is extremely high without enough professionals with the right skill sets
- In addition to the CPA training to be delivered by practitioners in the field, student will also have the opportunity to learn financial analytics from IBM subject matter experts
- Student has the opportunity to be a part of the phenomenal online learning experience on the HBX Core platform
- Students to undergo SAP training by PRIMUS, ensuring the student has undergone all skill based training making them the most sought-after candidates
- Internships leading to 100% assured placement
There is no as such placement records available for this course but some of the Companies / Recruiters who visited the campus are:
ACCENTURE, Acer, Aditya Birla Group, Air India, Amul, Axis Bank, Bajaj Auto, Bose, Cadbury, Deloitte, Genpact, HDFC Bank, HSBC, Hyundai, IBM, Indian Express, Infosys, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, PepsiCo, Reliance, Standard Chartered Bank, TATA, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Videocon, VIP, Wipro, Yamaha Motors
It's a good course, overall learning and the international exposure you will get through this course is very good but I am not sure about the range of package you might get in the placements.
All the best!!