Yes, you are eligible to do LLM Criminal Law after BA LLB.
L.L.M Criminal Law is a 3- year post-graduate course, The basic eligibility for the pursuance of the course is L.L.B or B.A.- L.L.B from a recognized university. The average annual course fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 3 and 5 Lacs, varying across institutes.
Listed below are some of the top institutes offering L.L.M CRIMINAL LAW course
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU)Bangalore
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Some of the major entrance examinations conducted in India for admission to L.L.M. in Criminal Law are listed here.
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for L.L.M. course)
- AILET PG (All India Law Entrance Test for L.L.M. course)
- ILI CAT (Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test)
- IPU CET (IP University L.L.M. Entrance Exam).
Hope, this helps.