I've secured 99.15 %ile in MHT-CET and 95.4%ile in JEE Mains. What college (with branch specified) options are available for me?
Recommended: Start your JEE Preparation with AI Based JEE Coaching to Get LIVE Classes, UNLIMITED Mock Test, 24*7 Faculty Support & Much more. Enquire Now
Latest: Apply to these TOP institutions with your JEE Main score - Check List here
Congratulations for scoring such great percentile in MHTCET 2021. With this good percentile, you can get admission in some of the good colleges of the state.
Here is a list of some of those colleges:
- Thadomal Sahani College of Engineering
- Rodrigez College of Engineering
- PVG College of Engineering
- DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering
- Walchand College of Engineering
- Thakur College of Engineering
- PES Modern College of Engineering
- KK Wagh College of Engineering
I hope this helps, All the Best!
Dear Student ,
According to your JEE MAIN percentile, you can get the following colleges based on last year cut off (after round 2) for MHTCET state counselling:[All India seats]
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Dhankavdi, Pune-ECE-95.3024769
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Bandra, Mumbai -IT-95.2178570
- K J Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Sion, Mumbai-CSE-95.1940672 and some more
With MHT CET percentile ,you can get the following colleges as per the recorded past year cut off:
- Sinhgad College of Engineering, Vadgaon (BK), Pune-Mechanical-96.52
- Mahavir Education Trust's Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai-84.24 -ECE etc.
You can check the detailed cut off databases from here :
But , you need to remember that every year this cut off can change due the reasons like seat capacity, difficulty level of questions etc.
For your reference , you can use MHT CET college predictor tool too to get the colleges list as a personalized report:
Hope this helps !
Ive got 142 marks in MHT CET 2019, 86% in 12th Boards, 71%ile in JEE . What are the best suitable colleges for me doing CSE (GEN Category)?
I got 77% in 12th and 70 percentile in jee mains, what are the best college options available for me ?
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.