Hope you are doing fine! The total fees for private Medical colleges in india varies from one institute to another. Pursuing mbbs from private institute will surely cost you much more than government institute, the total fee in india ranges between 20 Lakh to crores. Below I have mentioned some top private Medical colleges with their fees -
- CMC Vellore - Christian Medical College - the total fee for mbbs is between 49.48 K to 72.99 K
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore - the total fees for mbbs course is around 99L.
- KMC Manipal : kasturba medical college - the total fees is around 70.87L.
- St johne's Medical college Bangalore 24.75 L
- Sri Ramchandra institute of higher education and research, Chennai - first year fee is around 22L and total will cost you around 1.25 Crore.
- DPU Pune - the annual fee is around 25L.
- SRM University chennai : SRM institute of science and technology - 25L/annum
You can also check other colleges and fee as well with below mentioned link
Hope this information is helpful :)
hope you are doing well
The average MBBS fee for government medical colleges in India in 2022 ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh, whereas the MBBS fee for private colleges in 2022 can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.
The cost of an MBBS degree in India will depend upon the type of university chosen. The range of fees for the private colleges will be around 20 Lakh to 70 Lakh also
for more information regarding this please visit the given below link https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/mbbs-fees
hope this is helpful for you
all the very best for your upcoming future