Hello dear student
The MET institute of pharmacy is a private institute but very old institute so the overall the institute is really good.
The placement record also good so you can join this institute.
- The MET Institute of Pharmacy was established in the year 1993 with the two-year Diploma programme in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education ( DTE) .
- The four-year Bachelor's programme in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
- affiliated to the Mumbai University was started in the year 1994.
- B.Pharm is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The MET IOP is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
For more information please visit the link.
Hope that's helpful
Best of luck