You can pursue B.Sc (Hons.) in Pathology.
Some of the good institutes that provide this course are:
- St Johns medical college, Bangalore
- All India Institute of medical services, New Delhi
- Armed forces Medical colleges, Pune
- Himalayan institute of medical sciences, Dehradun
- Government medical college and hospital, Chandigarh
- Dr. DY Patil medical college, Navi Mumbai medical college, Navi Mumbai
- Maharaja Agrasen medical college, Agroha
The students who are applying for a Bachelor of Science in Pathology must have 10+2 in physics, chemistry, and biology streams. A student should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in their 10+2 standard without any backlogs. Candidate should appear in the entrance exam to qualify for getting admission in Bachelor of Science in Pathology.
If you have a further specific query please feel free to comment.
Best of Luck.