Mujhe MP board class 11th ke exam April 2021 me dene hain. to kya me April 2021 me hone wali NEET exam de sakti hu.
Recommended: Predict your Rank & Admission Chances in MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Score. Click Here
Latest: JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research applications open Click Here to know more
No you can't appear for NEET 2021 if you are appearing for class 11th exam in 2021 because to appear in NEET you must have passed/appearing for your class 12th/PUC with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects and also you should have your minimum aggregate of 50% separately in theory as well as practical part for Unreserved category, 40% for OBC/SC/ST and 45% for PwD certificate holders. Also note that in your curriculum English subject should also be there.
Also there is no upper age limit for NEET but there is minimum age limit for NEET which is 17 years which means that if you want to appear for NEET 2022 the you must have completed your 17 years on December 31st 2022, if all above eligibility criteria are fulfilled by you then you can appear for NEET UG 2022.
For complete details about NEET Eligibility criteria kindly check out the link given below :-
If you are preparing for NEET then I am enlisting down some preparation tips which would help you in keeping yourself motivated and give a boost to your preparation :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of NEET and categorize it as difficult average and easy and then start from easy then average then difficult chapter and follow this pattern regularly . https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-syllabus
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of NEET because it will boost your moral https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-study-material
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-sample-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also check out NEET Knockout package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/knockout-neet-may/?product=50&icn=knockout-neet-2021-may&ici=
For more detailed preparation tips for NEET 2021 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
sir , actually mujhe ye puchna h ki CAT exam ke study preparation ke base pe me CET ki exam de sakti hu kya?
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.