My neet score is 286 shall i get seat in kasturba gandhi collage sevagram
See as per your Marks-286 it is difficult to get a Government Medical Seat even if you have a state quota and another quota if applicable. You should have maintained a score above 550 to be on the safer side.
You cannot get into any government medical college with this mark.
There is very less probability of getting a seat.
At this stage, I will suggest you must use this link to get a fair idea about the colleges both Private and Government you can get as per the score you have received and then plan accordingly.
You may try for private colleges where The rank up to which a college will it will offer a Medical MBBS Seat depends upon the College itself and varies from college to college. You must enquire it from the college you desire to seek admission into.
Some of the low-cost private colleges are
1.Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai The fees is around 32 lakhs
2.CCM Medical College, Durg The fees is around 43-45 lakhs
3. Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur The fees is around 27 lakhs
4. Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore The fees is around 1.5 lakhs
5. Sri Aurobindo Medical College, Indore The fees is around 6-8 lakhs
Some of the good colleges for BAMS are:
- RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES - [RGUHS], BANGALORE BANGALORE, KARNATAKA AFFILIATED WITH MCI, UGC
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY - [BVU], PUNE PUNE, MAHARASHTRA AFFILIATED WITH NAAC, UGC
- AYUSH AND HEALTH SCIENCE UNIVERSITY - [AHSU], RAIPUR RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH AFFILIATED WITH AICTE
- MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES - [MUHS], NASHIK NASHIK, MAHARASHTRA AFFILIATED WITH UGC, MHRD
Some Private Dental Colleges are:
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New-Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- Sharda University,Noida
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
NEET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Key