my passport photograph does not have name and date on it and it is also different from postcard size photograph.Should i change passport photograph with one having date and name and similar to postcard one in neet ug2020????
Yes, you should re-upload your passport photograph clearly stating date when picture is clicked and your name. You should follow following guidelines when uploading your photograph:
- The size of Passport size Photograph should be 10 kb to 200 kb
- Photograph should be taken on or after 1st September 2019
- Photograph must cover 80% of your face.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles.
Also, Same Passport size and Post Card size photographs are to be used for uploading with Online Application Form and for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre/Counselling/Admission.
For more details visit: