First of all since you are in 11th standard right now please focus on your 11 class studies and boards as they are also important.
Now let's talk about preparation for NEET. NEET is an exam which covers a huge syllabus, way beyond the content of NCERT books (even though they are the 'mother' book, you would have to cover all of it!). You would need a very systematic strategy to easily crack through this exam. You should keep in mind the following
1. Make a time table and divide you time for each subject (each subject is equally important)
2. Fix deadline for each topic
3. Focus on solving MCQs (only studying is not a good option)
4. Do not make unrealistic targets ( not being able achieve repeatedly would reduce confidence)
5. Go for practice tests simulating the exam environment (make sure you don't pause the exam)
6. Put special stress on physics , try to solve previous years' JEE questions
7. Study everyday, not matter what, even if it's for a comparatively lesser hours
8. Take rank based practice tests to know where you stand
9. To reduce stress meditate, do some free hand exercise or walk at least for 15 minutes
10. Get adequate sleep
Hope it helps.
NEET 2020 online preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Online Preparation Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK