You will have to fulfill the basic Eligibility criteria such as:
You must be an Indian citizen.
Residential Eligibility: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam.
It is compulsory to spend a period of time in the Assam state of minimum 20 years.
Age limit 17-24
3% reservation for Physically Handicapped students.
All the best!!
The basic eligibility criteria for Assam CEE is given below:
- You must be Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit - You have to be between 17 to 21 years old as of August 1, 2020. For SC/ST candidates, 3 years relaxation is provided in upper age limit. Candidates applying for B.Sc can apply till the age of 22 years. There shall be a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST and pwd candidates.
- You Should be permanent residents of Assam and must have a domicile.
- Qualifying Examination - You should have qualified their 10+2 standard (or equivalent) examination and studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. They should have passed in the mentioned subjects individually.
- Marks Required - An aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should have been secured by the candidates in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination. For SC category, the aggregate mark is 45%, while for ST category it is 40%.
There is no specific criteria for pwd candidates,you will get reservation is seats and and extra 20 minutes while appearing for the entrance examination.
I hope this helps.