Start with Social Science subjects. I would suggest you to go through History, Civics and Geography books of 6th, 7th and 8th standard. You don't need to go through every detail, but a quick revision would definitely give you an edge over others. I prepared for NTSE and hence it was easy for me to revise these subjects.Next revise the PCM subjects. The questions are not really hard, but you will need to solve them quickly, and not spend much time on the ones you are stuck at. The number of questions, especially in Mathematics section, could be overwhelming.Finally, brush up you knowledge in current affairs. It will not only help you through the written test but also during the interviews.
hope it helped.
Some of the preparation tips for SCRA exam are:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly , so that keeping in mind the thorough syllabus , you can choose what and how much to focus.
- Make a proper study schedule and do follow it as well.
- Start and end at class 12th books. If you will understand the concepts of class,12 books , you will definitely get a better score.
- Improve your english by revising basic grammar tools and reading daily.
- Practice and try to improve your calculations accuracy and speed .This will help you in physics as well as maths section
- Practice previous year papers , so that you will get an idea of paper pattern and you can know the weak areas.
- Focus upon your weak areas.
Hope it helps!