For MNLU-The biggest advantage is the close proximity to the High Court of Mumbai, the unique course which is tailor-made to make students well equipped with both theoretical and practical aspects of law in both litigation and corporate world. The college is in its' second year since it's inception and has already started with the PG diploma course in making legal education a comprehensive experience. The faculty, placements, are good as well.
For NMIMS -The Management is continuously striving to give the best to the students. Management is open to suggestions from the students. The course curriculum is frequently updated to ensure that the students are industry ready as soon as they graduate. Along with the law courses, many courses are taught to the students to hone their skills. Academic, infrastructure, social life, and faculty are great at NMIMS.
All the best!
By comparing both the colleges, results are as follows :
1. MNLU is a government college where as NMIMS is a private college
2. Number of faculty and students is more in NMIMS college whereas MNLU has very less number of faculties and students.
3. There are more extracurricular activities in NMIMS.
4. Placements of both colleges is almost similar. Also, it depends on performance of student.
5. There are more facilities in NMIMS.
Hope it helped!