N

Naman dutt 2 months ago

Naman dutts picture
Naman DuttLast Seen: 4 days 9 hours agoJoined on: 21-Apr-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

Sir I've scored 423 marks,rank 106807 category ST. Under state quota what all colleges can I get if I have a Delhi domicile?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Manisha Gupta

Manisha Gupta 1 month ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 4 hours 23 min agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Hello Naman,

The chances are less to get a seat in 15% quota seats but you can have the chance to get Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, New Delhi, Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi in 85% quota seats.

You can also use NEET UG College Predictor tool to know your admission chances in All India Quota seats, State Counselling, Central & Deemed Universities.

https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor


Good Luck!

Comment (1)

Write your comment

N

Naman dutt 1 month ago

Naman dutts picture
Naman DuttLast Seen: 4 days 9 hours agoJoined on: 21-Apr-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

Thank you maam

Similar Questions