I would like to give you smthe syllabus for GATE 2020 of biotechnology.
GATE 2020 for Biotechnology program will have questions from topics such as
- Engineering Mathematics,
- Recombinant DNA Technology,
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology and
- Bioprocess Engineering and Process Biotechnology
As you asked specifically for agriculture, it will come under Plant and animal biotechnology.
- Totipotency Regeneration of plants; Plant growth regulators and elicitors; Tissue culture and Cell suspension culture system: methodology, kinetics of growth and, nutrient optimization; etc;
- Animal cell and tissue preservation; Anchorage and non-anchorage dependent cell culture; Kinetics of cell growth; etc
You can also check out AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING
The syllabus of this paper has 6 section
- Section 1: Engineering Mathematics
- Section 2: Farm Power
- Section 3: Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Section 4: Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Section 5: Agricultural Processing Engineering
- Section 6: Dairy and Food Engineering
I hope this information helps you.
All the best.