There are lots of degrees you can persue after your bachlor degree in zoology. But instead of doing diploma. Since you have done your bachlors then you need not to do diploma courses instead you can opt for M.Sc courses in zoology which gives you a better edge over diploma couses. There are few names of courses i am suggesting for your higher education:
1. M.sc Zoology
2. M.sc Microbiology
3. M.sc Bioinformatics
4. M.sc biotechnology
5. M.sc Life Science
hope this will help you
qall the best!!
Hello, after BSc zoology you can do the following the diploma courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Wildlife Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Animal Welfare
- Post Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Primatology and Conservation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management
You can refer this link to know about the colleges offering zoology courses
Hello there, hope you are doing good!
I would like to tell you that there are various PG diploma courses you can pursue after your Bsc in zoology such as -
- Advanced Wildlife Management
- Animal Welfare
- Veterinary Science
- Primatology and conservation
- Environmental Management
Hope you found this answer helpful.
Good luck for your future!