Hope you are doing well.
Admission to MA Sanskrit course through correspondence mode will be done based on the candidate's merit in the Bachelor’s degree examination. The average fee for the course ranges from INR 12,000 to INR 40,000 annually. Given below are some colleges which offer this course through distance mode. Some of the top MA Sanskrit Colleges according to their NIRF 2020 ranking are as follows The tuition fees for enrolling in MA Sanskrit courses vary as per universities.
TO KNOW MORE PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK GIVEN BELOW;
GOOD LUCK, STAY MOTIVATED AND HOPE THIS HELPS.
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! The fees of ma sanskrit is differ from one university to another ,but it is true that it is not a huge amount ,every middle class person can afford that easily ,however the exact amount can't be tell but i can give you an approx figure ,around that your fees will revolve every year. The fees is around 10 to 15 thousand but here is the college which are famous and also their fees is here-;
- Hindu College (DU) : 36000 rupees(18000 per year)
- JNU : around 2600 rupees (1300 per year)
- Amity Noida : 300000 rupees (1.5 lakhs per year)
- Deshbandhu College : 24000 rupees (12000 per year)
- Jamia Islamia ,Delhi : 60000 rupees ( 30000 per year.
Hope you get an idea .
For more information regarding this course,you can visit the link given below-:
Hope it helps you !!
MA in sanskrit is a 2 years course. It's average fees would be INR 4000 - 80,000 PA. Although fees may vary from college to college.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- You must have studied sanskrit in your Undergraduate course.
You can study MA Sanskrit in;
Miranda House, New Delhi
Hindu College, New Delhi
Lady Shree Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi
Ranchi University, Ranchi