what minimum percentage required for BA and how many seats are alloted for general
Hi there Vishal!
Hope you are having a nice day!
I would like to inform you that these are the eligibility criteria for ST. Xavier's Entrance exam below:-
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible for registering for the exam
- The minimum aggregate in 10+2 exam should be 60 percent
- Those candidates belonging to the minority category should have 55 percent in their 10+2 examinations and those belonging to the reserve category should have 50 percent marks in their 10+2
- Candidates from General Category whose birth date falls on or after 1 st June 1995 are eligible to appear for St. Xavier’s Entrance Test
- Candidates who belong to the Catholic community and SC/ST category who are born on or after 1 st June 1994 are eligible to sit for St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2020.
These are the eligibility parameters. And I hope all your query now get solved. So keep learning keep growing.
All the best for your bright future!