Reference Books for any entrance exam preparation helps you to score considerable marks in the exam.
Here i am providing Good Reference Books for ACET exam.
- Test of mathematics at ten plus Two level Published by ISI.
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Editor by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Editor by :Abhijit Guna
- Word power made easy editor :Norman Lewis
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor by Arthur Angel.
I hope this reference Books helps you,
Crack your Exam.
ALL THE BEST!!
Some of the reference books for ACET are
- TOMATO (Test of Mathematics at Ten Plus Two level published by ISI)
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, MC GrawHilld M.
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Editor: Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Editor: Abhijit Guha
- The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for CAT Editor: Nishit.K. Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations Editor: R.S. Agarwal
- High School English Grammer and Composition Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy Norman Lewis
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor: Arthur Angel
Here is the list of some reference books For ACET exam preparation:
1. TOMATO (test of mathematics at ten plus two level published) by Indian statistical institute
2. ACTED study material - FAC and STATS PACK by Actuarial Education company
3. how to prepare for verbal ability and reading comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, Mc graw Hill
4. Trishna data interpretation and logical reasoning for the CAT and other MBA entrance examinations by TIME
5. How to prepare for quantitative aptitude for CAT editor by Arun Sharma
6. Problems primer for the Olympiad editor by CR pranesachar, BJ Venkatachala, CS Yogananda
7. Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations editor by Abhijit Guha
8. An excursion in mathematics editor by MR Modak, SA katre, VV Acharya, VN Sholapurkar
For more relevant information, you may visit here:
Hope this helps, all the best.