What should I do if i've failed in class 11th commerce and I don't want to repeat class 11th?
If you don`t want to repeat the 11th class,then it might create some difficulties and confusion in front of you ,i.e what to do next or i should repeat or my 1 year is getting wasted.Firstly you have to think that, are you really prepared to take this step.If yes then it ok ,there are abundant of opportunities,you just need to focus on your interest and field or stream which you like the most.
Ok now here i am giving you brief about what are the opportunities without 11th class:-
- You can go for 12th class directly as a private student or candidate from any recognized board (like state board),because state boards have the option of private appearing in 12 class.
- Basic eligibility for applying as private appearing 12th class is to be pass in 10th from any recognised board.
- Have to submit the affidavit for the gap if there is any (gap certificate)
- Next you can go for the 3 or 2 year diploma courses in which the admission is given on the basis of 10th class equivalent exam.
After the diploma you are eligible for lateral entry admission (in 2 year ) of UG degree in different courses, in accordance of eligibility criteria and which course you had chosen in the diploma.
- And there are several different diploma and other courses in which the admission is on the basis of 10th exam, you just need to search for them.
At the end the whole decision is yours, you have to decide by your own, that what actually you wants to do.
So please don`t loose hope there is a way to go.Take your time and then decide,no need to hurry.
Sometime our decision totally change our life.Failure is not the end,it just a reminder that effort is not enough,so buckel up and have a fresh start.
hope this will help you
You have to follow the procedure given by the board and the institute has to follow it. You have to appear those papers again by the end of year again. so prepare properly and don't take exams lightly. It won't help you in any way but will cost you your time and effort.
Study hard. It is not a bad thing. It is good for us only. If you fail in basic things then how to move and solve new and complex problems. Keep that in mind and prepare properly and give your best in the exam.
Hope it helps!