- what will private candidate to study in 12 (2020) after chnge in pattern on computer is c++ or any other python he is not going to school do wha ...
what will private candidate to study in 12 (2020) after chnge in pattern on computer is c++ or any other python he is not going to school do what to do if he have two study other thing different from c++
No, this year specially for private candidates, there will be option. See cbse curriculum website. You will find 2 CS. New and old
New contains Python, Old one contains our beloved C++.
Ihave confirmed from my Cs teacher that paper will contains options for both type of srudents so nothing to worry about.
I am just worried about practical as cbse said private candidates must give practical this year.
Unit Name Marks
Programming and Computational Thinking 2 30
Computer Networks 15
Data Management 2 15
Society, Law and Ethics 2 10
So until now, what has been optional has been mandatory.
The syllabus is as follows:
PCT-2; Theory 80+ Practical 70:
Revision of the basics of Python
- Functions: scope, parameter passing, mutable/immutable properties of data objects, pass arrays to functions, return values, functions using libraries: mathematical, and string functions.
- File handling: open and close a file, read, write, and append to a file, standard input, output, and error streams, relative and absolute paths.
- Using Python libraries: create and import Python libraries
- Recursion: simple algorithms with recursion: factorial, Fibonacci numbers; recursion on arrays: binary search
- Idea of efficiency: performance defined as inversely proportional to the wall clock time, count the number of operations a piece of code is performing, and measure the time taken by a program. Example: take two different programs for the same problem, and understand how the efficient one takes less time.
- Data visualization using Pyplot: line chart, pie chart, and bar chart.
- Data-structures: lists, stacks, queues.
CN; Theory 30+Practical 10
- Structure of a network: Types of networks: local area and wide area web and internet, new technologies such as cloud and IoT, public vs. private cloud, wired and wireless networks; concept of a client and server.
- Network devices such as a NIC, switch, hub, router, and access point.
- Network stack: amplitude and frequency modulation, collision in wireless networks, error checking, and the notion of a MAC address, main idea of routing. IP addresses; routing table, router, DNS, and web URLs, TCP: basic idea of retransmission, and rate modulation when there is congestion analogy to a road network Protocols: 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi. What makes a protocol have a higher bandwidth
- Basic network tools: traceroute, ping, ipconfig, nslookup, whois, speed-test.
- Application layer: HTTP basic idea, working of email, secure communication: encryption and certificates (HTTPS), network applications: remote desktop, remote login, HTTP, FTP, SCP, SSH, POP/IMAP, SMTP, VoIP, NFC.
Data Management: 20 Theory+ 20 Practical
- Write a minimal Django based web application that parses a GET and POST request, and writes the fields to a file - flat file and CSV file.
- Interface Python with an SQL database
- SQL commands: aggregation functions having, group by, order by
SLE - 2: 10 Theory
- Intellectual property rights, plagiarism, digital rights management, and licensing (Creative Commons, GPL and Apache), open source, open data, privacy.
- Privacy laws, fraud; cyber-crime- phishing, illegal downloads, child pornography, scams; cyber forensics, IT Act, 2000.
- Technology and society: understanding of societal issues and cultural changes induced by technology.
- E-waste management: proper disposal of used electronic gadgets.
- Identity theft, unique ids, and biometrics.
- Gender and disability issues while teaching and using computers
Unit Name Marks
- Python program 7
- Small Python program that
a database and
displays the result. 3
- Report File + viva 9
21 Python programs.
Out of this at least 4
programs should send
SQL commands to a database
and retrieve the result; at least
1 program should implement
the web server to write user
data to a CSV file. 7
- Viva voce based on the report
- Project + viva 11 marks
of the concepts that
have been learnt 8
- Project viva voice 3
JEE Main College Predictor
Know you Admission Chances for NIT and Other B.Tech College based in JEE Main Score