BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA is a 3 year undergraduate program aiming to introduce the students about general business concepts, management working, entrepreneurship etc.
Some of the best BBA colleges in Delhi are -
- Jamia Millia Islamia University - Jamia has total 44 seats for BBA course.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU provides BBA in the name of BBARL (Bachelor of Business Administration in Retailing).
- Jagan Institute of Management, Rohini, Delhi
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University - BBA/BBM/BMS are the courses provided which are equivalent to BBA.
- Jagannath International Management School, Vasant Kunj, Delhi - It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). GGSIPU every year conducts CET Exam for admissions.
- Vivekanand Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi - Popularly known as VIPS. VIPS offers BBA.
- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), New Delhi - It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh University (GGSIPU) and is also approved by AICTE. They also offer foreign industrial tour for 2 to 3 weeks for the students.
- Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi - The university is accredited by NAAC in category A of Indian Universities. Is ne of the best collages to do BBA.
- Amity University, Noida - This is a private university. They also provide BBA.
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Institute (MAIMS), GGSIPU, New Delhi - It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. They provide one of the best BBA courses. They conduct IPU CET exam every year to get admissions.
According to me you can choose Jamia Milia Islamia, VIPS, Shaheed Sukhdev College or Jamia Hamdard for admissions. As these are the best amongst all other in terms of education, exposure as well as placements.
Here are some best colleges in Delhi with B.B.A course
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi
- New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi (NDIM)
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard (JH), New Delhi
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, New Delhi
- The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Please click the below link to know more about these colleges