which are the chapters in choice in socialscience kerala syllabus sslc 2020?
Recommended: Choose the right stream (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) after Class 10th. Click here to know
The Kerala SSLC Social science syllabus is divided into four sections: Geography, Civics, History and Economics. You can check Kerala SSLC syllabus to know the chapters of these four sections of Social Science.
All the best!!!
Kerala Board provides the Class 10th syllabus for students who are preparing for the board exams on kbpe.org. Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE) provides the syllabus in a PDF format.
Students can find the chapter and topics that they should prepare to ace the Kerala SSLC exams.
Knowing the right syllabus helps students in preparing for the board examinations with a better strategy.Kerala Board will conduct the
Social Science is a memory-based subject. Students have to remember various facts, policies, dates and more to qualify the examination.
The syllabus for social science are -
- India: The Land of Diversities
- Seasons and Time
- Human Resources Development in India
- Eyes in the Sky and Data Analysis
- Terrain Analysis through Maps
- In Search of the Source of Wind
- Resources Wealth of India
- Public Administration
- Civic Consciousness
- The State and Political Science
- Revolutions that Influenced the World
- India After Independence
- World in the Twentieth Century
- British Exploitation and Resistance
- Struggle and Freedom
- Culture and Nationalism
- Kerala Towards Modernity
Public Expenditure and Public Revenue, Consumer: Satisfaction and Protection, Financial Institutions and Services.
Hope it helps :)