WHICH BOOK IS BEST FOR GATE EXAM OF CIVIL ENGINEERING?
Latest: [Know your admission chances in IIT/NIT & Other Engineering Colleges and PSUs as per your GATE Score / Marks]- Check Now
Hope you are having a nice day!
I would like to give the list of some very useful and best book to prepare for your GATE exam from CIVIL Engineering stream below:-
- Strength of material by Dr. R K Bansal
- Structural Analysis by R narayan
- RCC Design by S pillai
- Design of steel structure by S.K Duggal
- Soil Mechanics by Gopal ranjan
- Hydraulics and fluids mechanics by Dr. P.N Modi
- Highway Engineering by S K khanna
- Surveying by B.C Punia, Ashok jain and Arun jain
- Construction Material and Management by S.C Rangwala and B.C Punia
These are great books for the preparation of GATE examination for civil engineers. Hope this information will help you. So keep studying keep growing.
All the best for your future!
There are number of books for gate preparation. Always prefer good books which have good ratings. Here is the link below where you can find best books, previous year papers and preparations tips.
Hope this helps.
All the best!