I have no idea about B-Schools in Mumbai. But, in Delhi, EMPI is a good institute. However, I’m doing my PGDM from Asia-Pacific Institute of Management. It gives you PGDMs in four different concentrations such as General Management, Marketing, Banking & Finance, and International Business. I’m in my second year of IB, and feel that it’s got a good combination of faculty, infra, and placement. Find out more about AIM here - https://asiapacific.edu/ . BIMTech and FMS are other reputed B-Schools.
They both are decent options for pursuing management programs. But they both are in different cities. So if Delhi makes sense, go for Entrepreneurship & Management Process International (EMPI). For Mumbai, go for ITM Institute. Other top B-schools for PGDM / MBA programs include names like IIMs (they are the best in their category), XLRI (another great option for management programs), S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, and Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (one of the best private B-schools in Delhi NCR; I really like their faculty profiles, and their placements). It’s really important that you choose a reputed B-School whether you do it in Delhi or Mumbai. Also, make sure you choose a specialization that you are comfortable with, or would like to make a career in. If you feel somewhat stuck, speak with a career counselor or a couple of people in your network who’ve done MBAs or PGDMs before. Their two-cents can help a great deal.
For best PGDM and MBA programmes, you can also think about Asia-Pacific Institute of Management. We’re a Delhi-based B-School that has been around since 1996 and offer PGDM programmes which have been developed by industry stalwarts and experienced faculty and are updated every year to empower the youth with new-age business management skills and attitude.
The USPs of our PGMD programmes are here as under:
- AICTE and Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India) Approved PGDM Programmes
- PGDM programmes in General Management (with dual specialization option), Marketing, International Business, and Banking & Financial Services
- 100% Job Placements Track Record Since Inception of the College
- Ernst & Young, Moody’s, ITC Ltd., Reliance, Kent RO, American Express, ICICI Bank, ICICI Securities, Naukri.com, Birla Sunlife, L’oreal India, and Flipkart are some of the leading Indian companies and MNCs that have been to our campus time and again for campus placements.
- Cultural activities are held throughout the term of the programmes.
- Seminars, Internships, and Industrial Visits all are aimed to empower our students with the real skills that drive the world of business
- Mandatory 120-hour personality development programme that is designed to help out our students with their inner most fears of public speaking
There’s a lot more that I’d love to share with you about Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, and what makes us one of the top 10 B-Schools in Delhi NCR. Call me at our toll free number – 1800-113-334 for more . Alternatively, you can also drop me a mail at email@example.com .
ITM Navi Mumbai offers a 2 year PGDM course with total fees of Rs. 9.3 lakhs with the total number of seats available as 480.
Highlights of the course:
- The program is a set of discrete terms of study, industry immersion and applied research that takes students through a developmental journey from inexperienced fresher to the corporate-ready manager.
- ITM PGDM offers specializations in Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Information Technology.
According to last year, placement reports average salary offered by ITM Navi Mumbai was Rs. 7 lakhs per annum and maximum salary offered was 15 lakhs per annum.
Some of the Companies / Recruiters who visited the campus:
blue dart, Bose, Hindustan Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, LG Electronics, TNS World
Entrepreneurship and Management process International (empi) offers an average package of Rs. 5.45 lakhs per annum, the highest package as Rs. 9.15 lakhs per annum and lowest package as Rs. 3.9 lakhs per annum.
Among the two college ITM, Navi Mumbai is better and should be your first choice.
As per Career360 ratings ITM Navi Mumbai has a rating of AAA+ (Good)It is approved by AICTE and Accreditted by AIU, NAAC and NBA. On the other hand EMPI Delhi has a rating of AAA (Above Average). It is approved by AICTE and has a AIU accredidation. You can look into the college page links which is shared below to help in making a decision.
ITM Navi Mumbai- ITM Navi Mumbai
EMPI Delhi- EMPI Delhi
All the Best