Which essential details a candidate needs to fill while applying for UGC NET?
The following are the details candidates need to enter while filling up the application form are given below.
Personal details like name, mobile number, email ID, father’s name, mother’s name, mailing address, permanent address, scanned photograph and the signature, etc. Know more about UGC NET Application form here.
As per the recent news, National Testing Agency has
announced for December
According to that UGC NET exam will be held from 2nd
to 6th December 2019.
The UGC NET 2019 Application
Form process will be started from 9th September 2019. It will
be ended on 9th October 2019.
Before filling the application form firstly collect all the documents which
Documents are as follow:
(i) Aadhar Card
(ii) 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Graduation
Marksheet & Masters’ Graduation Marksheet.
(iii) Scanned passport sized photograph and
GC NET exam will be conducted by NTA. It is a national level exam. Candidates can apply for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/or Assistant Professor in universities/colleges in India through this exam. UGC NET was previously conducted by CBSE.
Candidates will be required to fill the application form with following details:
- Educational Details: Applied for, subject opted for NET, Choosing 4 exam cities.
- Personal Information: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, mobile number, email id, Aadhaar number.
- Candidates Mailing Address: Address, locality, city, district, town, state, pin code and candidate’s permanent address.
- Details of Educational Qualification: Post graduate examination, examination appearing/passed, subjects of post graduate examination, post-graduation from, state & name of university, passing year, whether M.Phil. passed or whether PHD passed.
- Click on “Submit” button after filling all the entries.
hope it helped.