Which is a better choice for b.tech in Varanasi Ashoka or Kashi institute of technology???
Kashi Institute of Technology is better. See both of these are private engineering colleges, and now the things which matter are:
1. How old are they: KIT is 11 years old,
2. Are they affiliated and their degrees are approved by competent authorities: In this both lie in the same plane.
3. How qualified their Faculties are: KIT has better salary structure and hence, better and experienced faculties,
4. Infrastructure: KIT has largest infra in whole purvanchal. It is spread in more than 11 acre of land.
5. Labs: Since KIT is old, it has more equipments and labs. You may simply understand it by the fact that they have more than 1600 computers and it's always a centre for almost any online exam.
6. Management & Owners: The chairman of KIT is an IITan. Mr. Vipul Jain has done his B. Tech. from IIT Delhi. so nothing more could be said in this regard.
Still you may take a tour of both the colleges and feel the difference.
In order to guide you in a good way, we would request you to kindly inform us the B.Tech branch.
Though, you can make use of our website and compare both the universities in terms of fees, eligibility criteria, affiliation, number of seats available, and more by going through the following link: https://www.careers360.com/compare-colleges?college=2998-4835-course=5936-28144-compareresult
Do feel free to comment below for any further assistance!
All the best!