Which is best for placements and infrastructure MITS,MADANAPALLE (or)sree Vidyaniketan Engineering college for EEE Branch
I will give you a detailed comparision between the two colleges.
Madanapalle Institute of tech
- NAAC B++
- Affiliated to JNTU,Anantaput
- Approved by AICTE
- Fees - Approx 3.7 lalhs for four years
- Median package- 3.9 lakhs
Sree vidya niketan engineering college.
- NAAC A
- Affiliated to JNTU,Kakinada
- Appoved by AICTE
- Fees- 4 lakhs for four years
- Median package- 3.3 lakhs
Hope this helps you to take a decision.
If you have a look at past year trends and placement and all. Mit is a little bit better in comparison to other two colleges it has a little more percentage of placement overall in the college.
Madanpalle and vidyaniketan are also very good colleges but still as far as Mit is concerned it has good infrastructure and facilities too.