will new syllabus of MP BOARD class 9 affect NTSE-STAGE -I mp examination
I don't think many changes would occur with respect to exam purpose as only 30% is cut due to the situations
NTSE might make changes in their syllabus also according to the Syllabus of colleges because paper is made every year and they MIGHT make some changes
Following is the procedure to apply for NTSE 2021:
- Students who wish to answer NTSE can apply from their respective states.
- Students have to download the application form online from the site mentioned by exam authorities or you can find the form in the official website of NTSE.
- The form should be printed out, filled and should be submitted to their respective School principals for certification before the last date.
- For filling the form in offline mode, the forms will be available in the respective schools.
- There will be a admit card attached to the form which has to be filled by the candidates. It will be signed by the required authority and given back to candidate 15 days prior to exam.
- Once you receive the admit card, it is necessary to carry it during exam.
There are 2 stages for this exam. Once you are done with stage 1, the results will be out on online mode on their official website. You can then answer the stage 2 or not depending upon whether you qualified for stage 1.
The application forms for stage 1 will be out in the month of October. The admit cards will be released in November. Stage 1 exam is expected to be conducted on 12-13 December 2020.Revisit our site for updated information and official website and you can make contact to your school administration for these purpose they would help and make it more clear in-person.