for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.
Whether christ university law school accepts clay score for admission?
Christ university does not consider CLAT scores for admission. They conduct their own entrance exam for admission. But if your scores are very high in CLAT and if you comply the minimum marks in 12th as per Christ, then they might consider your application.
However, that does'nt imply that you will get away with the standard interview and selection procedure by the university. University would want quality students and if you have those then you will get through.But keep other institutions in mind as well
All the best!
How many days a student have after selecting in Christ for bballb to dipposit the fee
On going to the university.
The fees is 5000 rs
Christ University law entrance sample paper
The way to access quetion paper from the site:-
- You need to get started on the official page of CULEE
- Then enter the information that may get you the access to the link to which you can load them
- Then the next thing you will be required to do is enter the details such as subject you want the sample papers and question papers.
- After you doing this, the page will be appearing to download them.
How many candidate apper to give Christ University law entrance exam?
Hello, Harshit, hope you are doing well, there is no specified number to give Christ University law entrance exam on the official website. So far the exam will be conducted on April 28, 2019. You can apply for the law examination by April 18, 2019. You can go through this website given below for more details...
I think it is helpful!!!
Wish you good luck!:)
What is asked in Christ University law entrance exam ?
The syllabus for Christ University Law Entrance exam includes the following topics-
1. English Language Comprehension Skills Verbal Reasoning- 30 marks
2. Data Analysis and Interpretation- 20 marks
3. General Knowledge, Current Affairs- 25 marks.
4. Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations- 25 marks.
5. Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical- 20 marks
Best of luck