Being a NEET aspirant, I want to get seat in AIIMS college, but I'm confused about my preparation. I don't know how to study for this. Time is less. Can I get the AIIM S seat? Plz suggest me how to prepare and best books to prepare.
Recommended: Predict your Rank & Admission Chances in MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Score. Click Here
Latest: JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research applications open Click Here to know more
Getting into AIIMS is quite difficult but still you can try for it and even make it possible with your determination and hard work ,below is the preparation tips along with the books:-
*First of all go through the chapters and as you have less time, focus and stress more on important and scoring topics or chapters which are listed below subject wise along with their chapter wise weight age based on past year neet papers
Optics - 10%
Dual nature of matter ,atoms and nuclei-9%
Current electricity -8%
Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current-8%
Laws of motion & work power energy:- 7%
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism :- 5 %
System of Particles and Rotational Motion :-5%
Coordination Compounds- 9%
p-Block, d- and f-Block Elements- 9%
Chemical bonding and molecular structure-5%
Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques- 4%
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers :-4%
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids-4%
Human physiology:- 20%
Genetics and Evolution:-18%
Diversity in living organism:- 14%
Biology and Human Welfare:-9%
Cell: Structure and Function:- 9 %
Plant Physiology:- 6%
Ecology and Environment:- 6%
To help you plan your studies ,you can get the chapter wise weightage of all the chapters at
The top books which you can follow for the preparation of your NEET examination are provided below:-
NCERT Physics textbooks for Class XI and XII
Objective Physics for neet By DC Pandey
NCERT at your fingertips by mtg for physics
NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XI and XII
Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
MS Chauhan (Organic)
NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII "-
NCERT at your fingertips by mtg for biology
Trueman's biology for 11th and 12th
For more about books for neet visit :- https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/best-books-for-neet
*Practice questions:- after finishing each chapter you should practice numericals and mcqs .You should practise at least 80 to100 numericals and mcqs in Each chapter to master concepts so that you can solve numericals and MCQs easily.
* Short breaks :- take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Make short notes:- You should make chapterwise short notes for each chapter and it should contain all the important concepts and formulas. These short notes will be a great revision tool for your examination.
* Set goals :- set daily goals like I have to cover these many topics today, weekly goals like I have to cover these chapters this week and solve their mcqs too by the end of this week and meet them without any fail.
* Follow a routine or timetable :- you can make a routine and religiously follow it and try to give at least 7- 8 hours to study each day in your routine.
-)PHYSICS is the toughest part for most of the medical aspirants as it has both numericals and concepts to deal with ,so keep at least 3 hours each day for physics
-)In Chemistry you have to deal with reactions and learn them and solve questions as well, so give at least 2.5 hours to Chemistry
-)In biology you have to read, learn and revise again and again, so keep around 2.5 hours for Biology.
*Revise:- revise your concepts, formulas etc at regular intervals . Revision is very important otherwise as you won't be able to recall or remember whatever you have learnt and forget them and you won't be able to perform well in your examination.
*Solve previous year NEET question :- Solving previous year questions will let you know the examination pattern, type of questions asked in the exam and difficulty level of questions, also concepts of the questions often gets repeated so it will be of great help to you . You can get previous year neet papers at
* Go through NEET mock test papers :- it will let you know your preparation level .After solving each mock test paper, analyse yourself which will help you to know your weak areas /topics so that you can work on them and them strong so that you can perform well in your examination.
To prepare well you can go for our neet program at the convenience of your home, the link for the same is provided below :-
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you
Hello, Im Shoaib, i want to know which books are highly recommend for upsc exams preparation. Now Im in graduation 1st year, Im thinking to begins, but I dont know which books is better and save my time. Can someone help me please. Thanks you.
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Your All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Exam brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.