Can I sit for state neet councelling only and not the all India neet councelling? Will this anyway hamper my councelling in my state?
It is not like that, my friend. You can attend both the All India Counselling and the State Counselling, and attending the all India Counselling will not hamper the state counselling. The only difference is that anyone can apply for the All India Quota (AIQ) provided that they are the citizen of India, but for applying for the State Quota, you need to meet certain criteria that each state has in order to be eligible for state quota. For example, if you want to apply for the state quota of Gujarat, you need to either have a domicile, or have birth from Gujarat and completion of 12th from a school in Gujarat. In this way, each state has its own criteria, and you need to look up the criteria of the state You are in right now to get to know if you can apply for the state quota in your state.
But let me tell you the seats under AIQ are only 15% of the total seats of a govt college, so the cut off in AIQ goes very high. So you shouldn't apply for it unless your marks are above 620. The rest 85% of the seats come under the State quota.
Thank you and best of luck :)
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK