Delhi govt. medical colleges list according to marks and what's the minimum marks needed to get govt. college in Delhi? (I am from Delhi with General cat.)
There are around 8 Medical colleges in Delhi. I've enlisted their names and the total number of seats in each college.
- All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi. Total intake seats 89 and intake are top 50 general category students in NEET exams.
- Maulana Azad Medical College. Total intake = 210.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College. Total intake= 159.
- ACMS. Total intake= 100
- UCMS. Total intake= 150-200
- Lady Hardinge Medical College. Total intake= 100-150.(only for girls)
- Dr. RML Medical College. Total Intake= 150.
- NDMC Medical College. Total Intake=50
Minimum marks to secure in NEET to get government medical college in Delhi depends on the category and also if you have domicile of Delhi or not.
- If you have a domicile then minimum marks:
For general category: 720-150.
- If you don't have a domicile then minimum marks should be:
For general category: 720-590.
Check out this link for more information:
Hope you understand